Top 10 signs Maurice Williamson doesn't care
Top 10 signs Maurice Williamson doesn't care anymore
1. The last time he asked a question for oral answer it was to find out who won the women's singles at Wimbledon.
2. His parliamentary letterhead says he's the "Member of Parliament for Oh, What's the Point Anymore?".
3. Just the heck of it, he's working two days a week in Tariana Turia's office.
4. He's instructed his secretary to stop testing his food.
5. Answers his office phone by saying "Fisher & Sons. Which corpse would you like to speak to?"
6. He's so bored, he spends Saturday nights watching "Edwards at Large".
7. Instead of sitting on select committees, prefers to kick hacky sack with "my homie Nandor".
8. He sends soothing emails to Bill English reassuring him that he lives in an "incredibly benign strategic environment".
9. He keeps suggesting a "One Standard of Leadership" advertising campaign at National Party caucus meetings.
10. When the leadership issue comes up, keeps suggesting "the incredibly charismatic Clem Simich".
Be brave and pass it on!
St Molesworth http://www.geocities.com/stmolesworth
Pass St Molesworth on to others but please leave this footer intact! Word of inbox is our only advertising.
You are also welcome to republish St Molesworth but please acknowledge St Molesworth ( http://www.geocities.com/stmolesworth) as the source.
If you received St Molesworth from a friend and you're not a subscriber, you can subscribe by emailing StMolesworth- email@example.com or visit http://www.geocities.com/stmolesworth
If you are a subscriber and want to unsubscribe, simply email StMolesworthfirstname.lastname@example.org
comments, suggestions, and praise to StMolesworth@yahoo.com