Top 10 Secrets Of Helen Clark's Success
Helen Clark is spending $19,000 of taxpayers' money to explain the secrets of her success in a 35 page glossy described by the New Zealand Herald as a "Helen-fest". (See… http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydisplay.cfm?storyID=3514349 for the full story.) This week we bring you an exclusive scoop on the top 10 secrets of Helen Clark's success...
Top 10 secrets of Helen Clark's success
1. Miracle Airbrushing Services (Wgtn) Ltd.
2. Artfully balancing her career with a demanding family life.
3. The way her Chief of Staff is well positioned to meet her every need.
4. Her genuinely-held passion for rugby league.
5. The substantial body of scholarly works that "Dr" Clark produced during her years as a third rate academic at Auckland University.
6. Her ability to recognise a benign strategic environment when she sees one.
7. Mike Moore's retirement to the WTO.
8. Keeping in touch with ordinary Kiwi blokes like Peter Davis.
9. The straightforward manner in which she answers parliamentary questions.
10. Two words: focus groups.
Be brave and pass it on!
St Molesworth http://www.geocities.com/stmolesworth
Pass St Molesworth on to others but please leave this footer intact! Word of inbox is our only advertising.
You are also welcome to republish St Molesworth but please acknowledge St Molesworth ( http://www.geocities.com/stmolesworth ) as the source.
If you received St Molesworth from a friend and you're not a subscriber, you can subscribe by emailing StMolesworth- firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.geocities.com/stmolesworth
If you are a subscriber and want to unsubscribe, simply email StMolesworthemail@example.com
Please email comments, suggestions, and praise to StMolesworth@yahoo.com
Viva la revolution!