Top 10 Things NZ Immigration Says To Terrorists
Top 10 things NZ Immigration says to visiting terrorists
1. "Let's see, you're wanted for 3 bombings in France. Hey, guess what? That qualifies you for a subsidised home loan!"
2. "No, you declare weapons at Customs. I need to check if you have any literature with non-inclusive language."
3. "I'm sorry I don't know if student loans are available for New Zealand flight schools."
4. "Let me get this straight - you're a rock promoter and you're here to meet the members of the band 'Jihad'?"
5. "And here's a copy of a brochure which translates the Treaty of Waitangi into Arabic."
6. "Can I help you carry that AK 47 – and, sorry, you can't take that banana into New Zealand."
7. "Yes, we do have an English language requirement – but it's in Maori."
8. "Sorry, mate we don't let your type into our country... oops my apologies, welcome home Mr Tanczos!"
9. "You're in luck, we do have a shortage of skilled pipe bomb makers in New Zealand, Mr Abdul."
10. "No sir, I assure you that is a photo of our Prime Minister. Some leaders do shave off their moustaches, you know."
Be brave and pass it on!
Pass St Molesworth on to others but please leave this footer intact! Word of inbox is our only advertising.
You are also welcome to republish St Molesworth but please acknowledge St Molesworth ( www.geocities.com/stmolesworth) as the source.
If you received St Molesworth from a friend and you're not a subscriber, you can subscribe by emailing StMolesworth- email@example.com or visit www.geocities.com/stmolesworthh
Please email comments, suggestions, and praise to StMolesworth@yahoo.com