Top 10 Things Revealed During The Corngate Inquiry
Top 10 things revealed during the Corngate inquiry
1. Mark Prebble can stuff up royally even without the distraction of Christine Rankin's short skirts and low cut tops.
2. You'll get shat on if you're a heterosexual male in the PM's office.
3. Marian Hobbs proved she is whackier than any Green MP by arguing that her brain can get "contaminated" just by reading stuff about GE.
4. Everyone knows who the Herald is referring to in its "Minister Boo Boo" headline and it still seems more appropriate than her real name.
5. When the issue blew up Helen Clark claims she was distracted by a text message from Shane Warne.
6. Scoop has identified the one person who should be blamed: George W Bush.
7. In order to save her butt, Helen Clark will happily dump on her staff.
9. Helen Clark's brother-in-law also has a beard.
10. Marian Hobbs' performance in question time proves that Parekura Horomia isn't the only Labour minister that should be getting a refund from Brian Edwards.
Be brave and pass it on!
St Molesworth www.geocities.com/stmolesworth
Pass St Molesworth on to others but please leave this footer intact! Word of inbox is our only advertising.
You are also welcome to republish St Molesworth but please acknowledge St Molesworth ( www.geocities.com/stmolesworth) as the source.
If you received St Molesworth from a friend and you're not a subscriber, you can subscribe by emailing StMolesworth- firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.geocities.com/stmolesworth
If you are a subscriber and want to unsubscribe, simply email StMolesworthemail@example.com
Please email comments, suggestions, and praise to StMolesworth@yahoo.com
Viva la revolution!