Top 10 Reasons Helen Clark Should Be The Next Pope
Top 10 reasons Helen Clark should be the next Pope
1. She passionately believes in the Holy Trinity: Helen Clark, Heather Simpson and Judith Tizard.
2. Celibacy won't be an issue.
3. She knows the pontiff's distant relative, David Benson-Pope.
4. Judith Tizard looks better covered up in a nun's habit.
5. She wouldn't have to travel so far to her favourite ski fields in the Swiss Alps.
6. Her office is just like a bishopric, even though there are no bishops in it.
7. Her ability to survive in the polls despite having Brian Edwards as her media advisor proves she's capable of miracles.
8. At least we'd know the altar boys would be safe.
9. Everyone knows the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel would look better with her signature on it.
10. She's used to people kissing her ring.
Be brave and pass it on!
St Molesworth www.geocities.com/stmolesworth
Pass St Molesworth on to others but please leave this footer intact! Word of inbox is our only advertising.
You are also welcome to republish St Molesworth but please acknowledge St Molesworth ( www.geocities.com/stmolesworth) as the source.
If you received St Molesworth from a friend and you're not a subscriber, you can subscribe by emailing StMolesworth- firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.geocities.com/stmolesworth
Please email comments,
suggestions, and praise to StMolesworth@yahoo.com