Top 10 Signs Your Teacher Is From Cuba
Top 10 signs your teacher is from Cuba
1. During morning talks you're expected to denounce your counter-revolutionary parents.
2. For letter-writing practice, everyone in the class adopts a Cuban political prisoner.
3. Maths problems always involve working out black market rates for the US dollar.
4. You have to complete a new unit standard requiring you to field strip an AK47 blindfolded.
5. He may be a revolutionary but he isn't as left wing as the average PPTA delegate.
6. He wears a Gap sweatshirt unlike the local teachers with their Che Guevera t-shirts.
7. Phys ed consists of floating to Rangitoto on a inner tube.
8. Instead of detention you're threatened with two weeks in 'Gitmo'.
9. He reckons South Auckland is a tougher posting than his stint with the FNLA in Mozambique.
10. He's never heard of the Treaty of Waitangi but is actually half-way literate and numerate.
Be brave and pass it on!
Pass St Molesworth on to others but please leave this footer intact! Word of inbox is our only advertising.
You are also welcome to republish St Molesworth but please acknowledge St Molesworth ( www.geocities.com/stmolesworth ) as the source.
If you received St Molesworth from a friend and you're not a subscriber, you can subscribe by emailing StMolesworth- firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.geocities.com/stmolesworth
Please email comments, suggestions, and praise to StMolesworth@yahoo.com