Real Deal: New, Improved Whereisthemoney.Org!
New, Improved Whereisthemoney.Org!
By popular demand ... over the last few months we've greatly enhanced the Where is the Money? Website at http://whereisthemoney.org !
Now, in advance of an all out rollout, we invite you to see how it’s all shaping up:
makeover of the homepage
- now offered in Spanish as well as English
- added FAQs on what it all means, in accounting terms and human terms
- added a webpage detailing Who’s in Charge of the Missing Money
- added a Do-it-Yourself Recovery piece on how to fix it
- received excellent press (see below)
Meantime the red counter hit the $1 trillion mark last week. But with a concerted effort we can stop it. And we can get the money back.
Recovery starts with standing up to say "stop!", demanding accountability, and continuing to demand it in an ever stronger voice.
So come visit, sign the petition if you haven’t yet done so, and please urge those in your networks to join you.
PRESS: READ ALL ABOUT IT!
Where is the Money? - by Michael Ruppert, for Scoop Media
'High Risk' Finance at the Federal Level, by Kelly O’Meara, Insight Magazine
Where is the Collateral?, by Chris Sanders, Sanders Research Associates, London