Top 10 Comments Made By Saddam On Capture
Top 10 comments made by Saddam Hussein after his capture
1. I've been hiding away for the last six months so I only have one thing to say - farmers of Iraq, lock up your goats!
2. Hiding alone for months was a drag. I wouldn't have made it without my EcoNation CD to listen to for some hip vibes.
3. Sure, I'll show you weapons of mass destruction. I haven't showered in 6 months. Wanna smell my armpits?
4. First off, big ups to all my friends at Radio New Zealand.
5. Bearded, grumpy, belligerent; actually, I'm Pete Hodgson.
6. You guys know I was kidding with all that "fight to the death" stuff don't you?
7. This is yet another disaster for the evil imperialist occupiers!
8. Boy, I can't wait to hear what Helen Clark has to say about this.
9. I lost the will to carry on after TVNZ dropped Jim Hickey.
10. Does anyone have Deborah Manning's phone number?
Be brave and pass it on!
Pass St Molesworth on to others but please leave this footer intact! Word of inbox is our only advertising.
You are also welcome to republish St Molesworth but please acknowledge St Molesworth ( www.geocities.com/stmolesworth ) as the source.
If you received St Molesworth from a friend and you're not a subscriber, you can subscribe by emailing StMolesworth- firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.geocities.com/stmolesworth
If you are a subscriber and want to unsubscribe, simply email StMolesworthemail@example.com
Please email comments, suggestions, and praise to StMolesworth@yahoo.com
Viva la revolution!