St Molesworth: New Year Resolutions In Parliament
Top 10 New Year resolutions in parliament
1. John Tamihere: Put on some weight so Gerry Brownlee can bait me about something other than my sexy natural tan.
2. John Campbell: Develop concept for new TV series where I interview judges during high court trials.
3. Richard Prebble: Get a credit check on all list candidates BEFORE they're elected this time.
4. Gerry Brownlee: Work on poi technique.
5. Judith Tizard: Audition for NZ Idle.
6. Austin Mitchell: Find some excuse to avoid having to holiday again with that god-awful Clark woman and her boring bloody husband.
7. Nandor Tanczos: Get I and I one of dem wicked LPG patio heaters, mon.
8. Colin James: Try and remember why on earth I named Tim Barnett politician of the year.
9. Donna Awatere Huata: Apply for the CEO job at Maori Television Service.
10. Ahmed Zaoui: Get out more.
Be brave and pass it on!
Pass St Molesworth on to others but please leave this footer intact! Word of inbox is our only advertising.
You are also welcome to republish St Molesworth but please acknowledge St Molesworth ( http://www.geocities.com/stmolesworth) as the source.
If you received St Molesworth from a friend and you're not a subscriber, you can subscribe by emailing StMolesworth- firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.geocities.com/stmolesworth
If you are a subscriber and want to unsubscribe, simply email StMolesworthemail@example.com
Please email comments, suggestions, and praise to StMolesworth@yahoo.com
Viva la revolution!