STORY OF THE WEEK - Week Ending Feb 20th
RACE DEBATE CONTINUES....
Governor Hobson Really Say At Waitangi? - The following
is the address referred to in Governor General Dame Silvia
Cartwright's Waitangi Day Address . See... Ropeworks – He Taura Whiri - Joan Metge DBE
- ACT - ACT Shows the Way to Implement No Race-Based Law
- United Future - Seek 'good faith' fishing talks with Maori
Debate A Smokescreen For Rogernomics - Winston - Rt Hon
Winston Peters has warned that Don Brash is creating a smoke
screen of race relations while his real agenda is to breathe
new life into the corpse of Rogernomics. See... We Are Middle Earth - Not Scorched Earth!
- Govt. - Government targets need not privilege
- Cullen Speech - Cullen: Speech to the Community Trusts Conference
- National - Admission: Maori title will apply to entire coast
- ACT - Who's The REAL Racist?
- United Future - Dunne points Brash to the future, not the past
- Steve Maharey - Newman misleads yet again
- Muriel Newman - Maharey Cannot Fight The Facts
Branded Hysterical - ACT New Zealand Leader Richard
Prebble today said that the Labour Government's personal
attacks on Dr Don Brash were now verging on the hysterical.
See... Labour's Attacks On Dr Brash Hysterical
- Tu Mai Magazine - Positive Counter Brash - Lash
- Horomia - Horomia: Debate on the Prime Ministers address 04
Brash’s Race-Rhetoric RoadShow Kicks Off -
National Leader Don Brash has taken the message from his
Orewa speech on New Zealand nationhood to Rotorua, in the
first of a series of provincial tours. See... National hits the road with Treaty message
- Nats - Brash takes message to the regions
- ACT - ACT's The Letter - Monday 16 February 2004
Previously - STORY OF THE WEEK 13/2/04: The Race