St Molesworth: Top 10 Signs Labour Is Worried
Top 10 signs Labour is worried about Don Brash
1. Brian Edwards is planning a new hagiography, "Helen: Mother of the Nation".
2. Labour's photo airbrushing company ordered to produce a shot of Brash wearing a white sheet while burning a cross.
3. Clayton Cosgrove drafts a Waimakariri version of "Rivers of Blood" speech.
4. Judith Tizard shows up for work.
5. David Benson-Pope attempts to implicate Rodney Hide in the death of Malcolm X.
6. Mark Prebble finally tells Helen Clark that Rangitikei is a region in New Zealand, not a new brand of Chardonnay.
7. Helen Clark plans to holiday in New Zealand for the first time in decades.
8. Jill Pettis accuses Brash's wife of being responsible for Asian Bird flu.
9. Lianne Dalziel is picked to front the government's new Treaty education programme.
10. Heather Simpson starts looking around for another job and emails off an entry form to Wrestlemania XX.
Be brave and pass it on!
Pass St Molesworth on to others but please leave this footer intact! Word of inbox is our only advertising.
You are also welcome to republish St Molesworth but please acknowledge St Molesworth ( www.geocities.com/stmolesworth ) as the source.
If you received St Molesworth from a friend and you're not a subscriber, you can subscribe by emailing StMolesworth- email@example.com or visit www.geocities.com/stmolesworth
If you are a subscriber and want to unsubscribe, simply email StMolesworthfirstname.lastname@example.org
Please email comments, suggestions, and praise to StMolesworth@yahoo.com