SCOOP FULL COVERAGE:
SIS Inspector General
Laurie Greig Is 'Outski'
A Second Look At The Watcher Of The Watchers - A man very much in the news this week has been New Zealand's first Inspector General of Intelligence and Security (the Inspector-General) Laurie Greig. Scoop's Kevin List has a second look at his seven-year career as watcher of the watchers. See... A Second Look At The IG Of Intelligence & Security
Greig Resigns - The PM has announced late this afternoon that she has received a letter of resignation from Inspector General of Intelligence and Security Laurence Greig. See... Inspector-Gen. of Intelligence & Security resigns
SIS Inspector General Greig Off The Zaoui Case - Two
High Court Judges have ruled that the Inspector General of
Intelligence and Security (SIS) displayed apparent bias
against Ahmed Zaoui and is disqualified from reviewing the
refugee’s case. See... High Court Finds Greig Bias Against Zaoui Case and the
full text of the High Court Judgement…High Court Judgment Ahmed Zaoui VS Hon. Greig
- NZ First -- Zaoui Case Scandalous Says Peters
- National - Law must take its course in Zaoui case
- Greens - Court decision means Greig should be 'outski'
- United Future - Dunne: Time to end the Zaoui industry
- Amnesty Intl. - Ahmed Zaoui: Justice Must Be Seen To Be Done
- Progressives - Three Strikes and You’re Out - Release Zaoui
- Human Rights Foundation - Call for Zaoui release
- Dr David Small - Considers Inspector-General's Resignation
Somewhat Prescient Special Report: Is The SIS Performing Below Par But Beyond Reach? - In an interview with the Listener , the Inspector General of Intelligence and Security suggested new blood at the top of the SIS would “put the SIS back on its toes”. Is this a revelation that the SIS indeed is incompetent but currently unable to be tested? Selwyn Manning reports. See... Should Greig Go To Put SIS Back On Its Toes?