Scoop Full Coverage
Iraq's Abu Ghraib Torture
Ivan Eland: Who Should Be Held
Responsible? - If the torture and abuse of Iraqi
prisoners by U.S. military personnel is revolting, almost as
shocking is the reaction of American politicians to the
scandal. Under political pressure, President Bush grudgingly
apologized only after the apologies by his subordinates.
See... Torture in Iraq And Politicians' Reactions
- Full Text: The Taguba Report On Iraq Prison Abuse
- Daniel P. Welch - No Apology Necessary - Off to the Hague!
- Harvey Wasserman - Bush The Torturer Must Leave Office
Firas Al-Atraqchi: Zarqawi Be Damned - Nicholas Berg screamed. He screamed when he saw the sword brandished in the hands of one of his captors. He screamed when he was pushed down on the ground and his held pulled back, ready for the slaughter. See... Firas Al-Atraqchi: Zarqawi Be Damned
Buzzflash's Maureen Farrell On Iraq Torture Scandal - In December, 2002, the Washington Post ran back-to-back articles on America’s alleged use of torture to interrogate detainees at Bagram Air Force Base in Afghanistan. See... Why Iraq is Becoming More Like Vietnam Every Day
- Satire: The 'Liberty Leash' Makes A Comeback
- The Crimes at Abu Ghraib Are Not the Worst
- Bob Zimmerman: Withdraw Before It's Too Late
- Harvey Wasserman: Put George W. Bush In Prison!!!
- HARD NEWS 11/05/04: Knowing What We Believe
- William Rivers Pitt: The War is Lost
- Sonia Nettnin: U.S. Humiliation, Global Community
- Cartoon - Chuckman Cartoons: Rumsfeld & Responsibility