STORY OF THE WEEK: The Day Of Destiny (1)
STORY OF THE WEEK: Week Ending 27th
The Day Of Destiny (1)
Day Of The Blackshirts: He Came – He Spoke – He Left
Photo Essay: Brian Tamaki Comes To Parliament
The Day After The
Destiny Protests - Waves of emotion. Rolling sound
overpowering thought. Chanting. Black shirts. Black and red.
The sound of the haka. Twelve year old boys shouting 'Enough
is Enough.' Placards. Love and friendship. Fear and anger.
Fists being raised to cries of 'Jesus.' See... Jordan Carter: Our Place, Our Country Too
News & Commentary:
- Images: Views And Counter Views At Destiny Protest
- Rev. Margaret Mayman - Speech Christians for Civil Unions at Parliament
- PM's Presser: Enough, Polls, Iran & NZ Troops
- Public Address 24/08/04 - The New Black
- Big News: "Your Hatred Is Intolerable"
- David Miller: Why I Support The Civil-Union Bill
RELATED: Jim Shultz: Echoes of Discrimination
Scoop Images: - Kevin List Images: Enough (Civil Unions) Is Or Isn't Enough - Dylan Packman Scoop Images: Civil Union Protests In Lambton Qy.
"Enough Is Enough" – Or Is It?
Civil Union Bill Protest, Pro & Anti, In Lambton Quay
Bill Defended By Minister Decried By Others - The Human
Rights Commission's endorsement of the Civil Union and
Relationships (Statutory References) Bills is a timely
reminder that removing discrimination remains at the heart
of this legislation, says the Associate Justice Minister.
See... Civil Union about removing discrimination
- Campaign for Civil Unions - Time To Recognise Diversity & Campaign for Civil Unions (Auckland) - Submission
- Joint Statement - Civil Unions - No threat to marriage or children
- HRC - Bills Contribute To Non-Discriminatory Society
- Christian Heritage - Enough is Enough – Its Time For a New Agenda
- Christians for Civil Unions - Christians for Civil Unions Will Attend HR Rally
- Wgtn Braces For Monday's Enough is Enough Campaign
-Destiny Churches: "We've had Enough of Prostitution"
-Destiny Churches: Haka Sets the Scene for ‘Enough is Enough’