STORY OF THE WEEK: Remembering 9/11
STORY OF THE WEEK – Week Ending 17th Sept
Remembering 9/11 – Three Years
UQ Wire: Confronting The Evidence Reviewed - "Regrettably, I will not be able to do justice to all the speakers and certainly will not be able to communicate the electricity in the room." - Judy Andreas on "Confronting the Evidence" See... UQ Wire: Confronting the Evidence – Report/Review
The Dumbest Election Ever - The clearest indication that the country is coming out from under the massive psychological concussion of September 11 is the fact that we are all enduring the stupidest Presidential election season in recent memory. See... William Rivers Pitt: Dumbest. Election. Ever.
More Events, Remembrances & Views - When GNN asked me to report on the ''9/11 Truth Movement,'' I shuddered. How can one attempt to describe this fractious, nation-wide phenomenon of disparate researchers and activists, spread far and wide, but tied umbillically on the web? See... Sander Hicks: The 9/11 Truth Movement
- Greg Palast - What You ''Ought Not To Know''
- Michel Chossudovsky - 9/11 and the "War on Terrorism"
- Allen Roland - 9/11 - A Call To Unite Not Divide
- Book Review - Peter Lance's ''Cover Up''
- Event Review - UQ Wire: ''Confronting the evidence''
- Don Brash - September 11 remembered
- Colin Powell - Powell Interview with Associated Press, Fox News Sunday , ABC's This Week and NBC's Meet the Press
- Dick Armitage - Richard L. Armitage Interview on Egypt TV
- US Greens - Nine-Eleven May Come On 11/ 02 This Year
- Families For Peaceful Tomorrows - UQ Wire: Families Comment Three Years Later