STORY OF THE WEEK: Presidential Debates (4)
STORY OF THE WEEK: Week Ending 15th October
The 2004 Presidential Debates (Continued)
Third And Final Debate Analysis: William Rivers Pitt - The third and final debate between George W. Bush and John F. Kerry was slated to be about domestic issues. It finished as a crystal-clear argument about basic American values, and made clear for all who watched or listened where each of these candidates ... See... William Rivers Pitt: Game. Set. Match.
- Scoop - Images: Kiwi Democrats Watch Debate At Murphys
- Daniel Patrick Welch - Mr. President: I Have A Plan!!!
- Allen Roland - Kerry Decisively Wins Round Three
- US Greens - Debates Censor Real Issues, Greens Name Top 12
- Racism Watch - Presidential Debates Fail to Address Racism