Top 10 Designs Suggested For A New Flag
1. A puffed up little flag that constantly changes colour from blue to red - suggested by Peter Dunne.
2. A dull red flag that fades into obscurity after too many cycles on fast spin - suggested by Roger Douglas.
3. The world's first mirrored flag - suggested by Winston Peters.
4. A photo of me and my hairdresser - suggested by Jane Diplock.
5. A list of police stations where you can pick up a flag in an emergency - suggested by George Hawkins.
6. A ripped flag with tiny handwriting on it with 365 special supplementary flags to hang underneath - suggested by NZQA.
7. An Australian flag with bullet holes in it - suggested by Tame Iti's legal defence team.
8. A picture of a recently-expectorated infant's pacifier - suggested by Katherine Rich.
9. A koru, a silver fern and a couple of arse bandits - suggested by Brian Tamaki.
10. A giant waffle - suggested by Dick Hubbard.
brave and pass it on!
Pass St Molesworth on to others but please leave this footer intact! Word of inbox is our only advertising.
You are also welcome to republish St Molesworth but please acknowledge St Molesworth ( http://stmolesworth.com) as the source.
If you received St Molesworth from a friend and you're not a subscriber, you can subscribe by emailing StMolesworth- firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://stmolesworth.com
Please email comments,
suggestions, and praise to StMolesworth@yahoo.com