Maoists Terrorists Want To Establish Communist Rep
Maoists Terrorists Want To Establish A Communist Republic
BB from Nepal
Wasn't there a compulsion of an acknowledged, proficient, reputable and recognised leadership to curb or impede the demonstration on the streets of KTM? It was in the name of democracy but for a communist republic. The Maoists slogan of an unconditional constituency assembly is nothing other than to establish a communist republic. The political leadership conscious and sensitive of this fact disregarded the circumstances.
Wouldn't that state in the street drive the nation to anarchy?
Wouldn't the Nepalese people suffer?
2. The King decided to hand over executive authority to the House of Representative (HOR) in the occurrence to protect democracy and safeguard the constitution 1990 for the people of Nepal. The King took the lead of the ignorance and awareness of the political leaders and foreign interference. The King anyway seemed to have concluded the road map of 3 years by ensuring free and fair election and handover executive to the political parties by bringing the Maoists to the mainstream politics of constitutional monarchy and multi party democracy, he fell sort, but the constitution of 1990 is saved. As head of the state and protector of the constitution the King accomplished his constitutional obligations and responsibility.
3. Constitutional Monarchy and multi-party democracy is the aim and objective of both HM and the constitutional forces or the political parties.
Would the people come on the street if the aim and objective of the demonstration were to establish a communist republic?
Would the people come on the streets if an ignorant leader like Madhav Kumar came up with a Maoists agenda to establish a communist state?
4. The democrats, intellectuals, civic society, organisations, international friends, interest groups and the Nepalese in large should not hesitate to bring the issue at the larger arena.
5. The King as head of the state and protector of the constitution has handed the constitution in the safe hands of Girija Prasad Koirlala, a democrat anyway.
6. The braves of the Royal Nepalese Army (RNA), National Investigation Department (NID), Nepal Police (NP), Armed Police Force (APF) and the innocent people gave their lives knowing and unknowing to protect democracy and safe guard the constitution.
Did they shed blood in any kind for Madhav Kumar's recent irresponsible address at the open theatre in the name of people?
Would someone take the pain and share to others the population of KTM and the mass that was present?
Was it the Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Lalitpur elites at the theatre?
7. Many people at large have given their lives to this nation to safeguard this constitution brought by the original people of this nation not like the orchestrated recent agitation of 2063.
8. The Nepalese people will not allow at any cost or see Nepal being a communist state nor can the people hear Madhav Kumar expressing his views and calling the security forces murderers. Irresponsible leaders like Prachanda, Baburam, Madhav, Lilamani, Amik and Bishnu Bdr are reckless and negligent and a team of deceivers who know how to lead carelessly with unbelievable imagination and invite further destruction and anarchy.
9. If the Nepalese people do not realise this fact and reality, the people will not be surprised to see another confrontation for a communist republic in the name of a democratic republic. The democrats require appreciating and comprehending that the day is not far away.
Will the Maoists communists allow the democrats to visit different parts of the villages to help people understand what democracy and multi-party system is?
Will the political parties be permitted to say there are other isms and things in life other than Maoism and communism?
10. The threats at the doors of innocents have begun ringing for one house 2 persons or face penalty or consequences. The threats at the doors of ingenuous people living at the subverts of cities have begun ringing to feed 4 to 5. The intimidation by the Maoists communists has resumed while all the organisations fighting for people's freedom and rights are cantered in KTM.
11. It is time for the right groups to develop organisations and increase it from villages upwards as per the geography. It is time for all the right organisations fighting for the people to come under one umbrella with the purpose not to duplicate task. It is time for the politicians and the interest groups to go to the root and feel the pulse of the innocent to help them get away from fear and terror.
12. The Nepalese cannot allow the Maoists to build their strength physically or morally by using the constitutional communists force to help them establish a communist's state. The ground reality is all their to explain.
13. The political leaders, civic society, intellectuals and human rights groups in co-ordination and co-operation should go to the towns and villages of all the development regions especially the Maoists affected ones and explain to the people what democracy, freedom and human rights is and they need not be forced to do anything in fear and terror