KiwiFM Audio: Wammo & John Key - Owen Glenn v Winston
- KiwiFM Audio: Owen Glenn's statement to the parliamentary privileges committee: will National be putting the pressure on in parliament? Does John Key need a stricter leadership style to keep control of what National MPs are saying? And do we really need to poor money into roads?
launched a podcast…
ALSO: Tune into KiwiFM
Wammo 6am till 10am weekdays - KiwiFM 102.2FM Akl 102.1FM Wgtn 102.5FM ChCh
Scoop Launches Audio and Video Podcast Feed
Copy this url & paste it into your podcast software's
'subscribe to podcast' field
(usually within the advanced menu)
Need free podcasting software? Check out:
Juice open source cross platform application(formerly ipodder) or the popular Apple itunes cross platform application.
This is an opportunity for you as one of the 4 million potential funders and recipients of a Universal Basic Income to collectively consider the issue:
1. Is UBI is a desirable policy for New Zealand; and
2. How should a UBI system work in practice. More>>
- Joseph Cederwall - Universal Basic Income - The Future of Work in Aotearoa?
- Pii-Tuulia Nikula - Introducing a UBI in NZ – Insights from the Finnish Trial
- Michael Fletcher - A UBI may be a good idea – but.....
- Max Harris and Alexander E. Kentikelenis - Basic income could build community in age of individualism
The National party has announced its youth justice policy, which includes a controversial plan for recidivist serious youth offenders to be hit over the head with a comically large rubber mallet. More>>
- National - National’s plan for young serious offenders
It's been brought to my attention that Labour's new campaign slogan is "Let's do this". A collective call to action. A mission. I myself was halfway out of the couch before I realised I wasn't sure what it was I was supposed to do. More>>
Ordinary citizens have had very few venues where they can debate and discuss as to what they believe has led to the crisis in affordable housing and how we might begin to address this. The HiveMind on affordable housing was about redressing the balance. More>>
- Current HiveMind Project - Closes 2/8 - Opening the Election Freshwater Quality
This is an opportunity for you as one of the 4 million guardians of our common water resources to help us find mutually agreeable solutions to the critical task of collectively managing these resources for health and sustainability. More>>
- Hivemind - Freshwater HiveMind Enters Week 2 – New Statements Added
- Joseph Cederwall - Freshwater as a common good; healthy and sustainable water
- Joint Press Release - Pressure on as Freshwater Rescue Plan gains support
- Ministry for the Environment - Funding for Award-Winning Whangawehi Stream Project
- Greater Wellington Regional Council - Have Your Say About Fresh Water Management in the Wairarapa
- ACT - Hurunui Water Project shows vulnerability of property rights
- Marlborough District Council - Work Underway to Resolve Algal Outbreak in Seddon's Water