Click for big version.
Samsung’s tablet allows you to do two things at once – splitting the screen so you could for instance have a website open while taking handwritten notes with its S-Pen stylus. Alternatively write an email while watching a video.
• Android OS v4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
• 5MP rear facing camera (2595 x 1944 pixels) and 1.9MP video camera. Geotagging
• 16GB of internal memory, all available
• 255mm (diagonal) touchscreen, 800 x 1200 pixels
• ‘Multiscreen’ – allows multitasking by enabling two or more applications to be open at once
• S-Pen – stylus and software allows handwriting notes to be sent and saved
• Formula Match – recognises complicated formulas, and converts them to text
• Shape Match – turns your squiggly shapes into organised figures, will help correct the lines and shapes you draw
• 1.4GHz quad-core processor
• Battery (estimated) – 6.5 hours talk time, 38 hours standby
• Memory – 16GB, all available, 2 GB RAM. Up to 64GB external memory
• Weight – 600g
• Size – 180mm wide/262mm high/8.9mm deep
• Screen – 255mm diagonal, 800 x 1200 pixels (149 ppi pixel density)
Content Note: This post has been enabled by Telecom NZ , but the thoughts are the blogger's own. Find out more about the Nokia Lumia 920 here you can find our more about Windows 8 on the Telecom Network here. Scoop TechLab is a project of Scoop Independent Media www.scoop.co.nz. It is edited by Scoop Editor Alastair Thompson.