Live NZ Election Reactor 'Key vs. Cunliffe' Wed 8:40pm - TV3
Live NZ Election Reactor 'Key vs. Cunliffe' Wed 8:40pm - TV3 Debate
5 September, 2014
This Wednesday John Key and David Cunliffe go head to head in the election campaign again on the TV3 Leaders Debate at 8:40pm on Wednesday. Armed with your smartphone or tablet you could be having your say about their performance.
Debates between Labour and National leaders can provide defining moments in deciding who forms the next Government and now Roy Morgan and Scoop want to gauge viewers’ reactions using the Reactor Mobile App.
The Reactor is ground-breaking as it enables crowd-sourced reactions to provide a precise picture of how specific developments, political promises and news events are affecting the public mood.
To take part
1. Download the free mobile app available here for your smartphone or other tablet:
2. Then on Wednesday just before the TV3 Leaders Debate at 8:40pm starts simply open the app and select the Live TV3 Debate - answer a few questions.
• There will be some basic demographic/voting intention questions when you select the Live TV3 Debate option from the list, before you can begin Reacting.
• Be watching TV3, 8:40pm to 9:40pm, Wednesday 10th September.
3. When the debate starts hold Reactor pointer and slide to the left if you disagree with speaker, to the right if you agree.
• Your reactions will help drive the Reactor worm.
4. Click and hold pointer and show your reactions during the live segments till the end of the debate.
for NZ Election Reactor Updates
You can also register for email updates at the Scoop NZ Election Reactor page.
NZ Election Reactor
To view the Reactor on the night viewers can watch here at Scoop's ‘Live NZ Election Reactor’ page.
Over the past couple of months, Roy Morgan and Scoop have been taking a weekly look at events and tested people’s impressions using the Reactor – view the results to date at the NZ Election Reactor results page.
Roy Morgan Research
Roy Morgan Research is Australia’s best known and longest established market research and public opinion survey company. Roy Morgan Single Source is thorough, accurate, and provides comprehensive, directly applicable information about current and future customers. It is unique in that it directs all the questions to each individual from a base survey sample of around 55,000 interviews in Australia and 15,000 interviews in New Zealand annually - the largest Single Source databases in the world. The questions asked relate to lifestyle and attitudes, media consumption habits (including TV, radio, newspapers, magazines, cinema, catalogues, pay TV and the Internet), brand and product usage, purchase intentions, retail visitations, service provider preferences, financial information and recreation and leisure activities. This lead product is supported by a nationally networked, consultancy-orientated market research capability.
Visit ( & Bookmark ) Scoop's "NZ Election Reactor" Homepage for updates on the Reactor.