EPOST New Monitor Saturday, 9 September, 2000
The Evening Post Saturday, 9 September, 2000
Article: Mathew Loh
Big bucks Te Papa art gallery - Twistie's curly tale of survival - Wainui bak as good as it's bite - Richardson rewrites NZ batting records - TV commercial Winston's cup of tea - Inside headlines - Sports lead - Editorial
Big bucks Te Papa art gallery: The Museum of NZ, Te Papa, will spend millions of dollars building a bigger art gallery, just months after PM Helen Clark was critical of the museum's displaying of art.
Twistie's curly tale of survival: Pooped dog Twistie deserved his rested by the family heater last night after being stuck for 16 hours in an underground waterway.
Wainui bark as good as it's bite: The front page pic shows a trio of Wainui league supporters.
Richardson rewrites NZ batting records: An exhausted Mark Richardson just couldn't go on despite being within reach of the highest cricket innings for NZ in Zimbabwe yesterday.
TV commercial Peters' cup of tea: Wintson Peter's has appeared on TV advertsing tea.
- Crackdown on youth crime;
- Top of the class;
- GOff gives time limit for Fiji;
- Pupil escapes jail for escort stabbing;
- Shellfish ban extended;
- Flooded factories damn drains;
- Beaten officer wishes he had sued Govt;
- Mangaroa case may go to UN;
- Prankster behind parking fines;
- Man dies when car hit tree near Foxton;
- Top IQs puzzle it out in Wgtn;
- Cannabis at Chilton St James;
- Water safety ad scam.
No kick in Lions: Auckland played sensibly, Wellington played dumb.
Editorial: Trusts: good idea but....