Same Sex Property Rights – IRD Too Slow – Farmbike Ordeal – Over-Sexed Street
- SAME SEX PROPERTY RIGHTS: Parliament voted by an overwhelming majority last night to put property rights for same sex couples on the same legal footing as for married couples.
- IRD TOO SLOW: One third of all callers to Inland Revenue help lines hang up without getting help.
- FARMBIKE ORDEAL: A mild cold is the only ailment Tekapau teenager Tiffany Jensen is nurturing after miraculously surviving a farmbike accident in which she was trapped in a flooded ditch for more than an hour.
- OVER-SEXED STREET: Shortland Street’s creators have defended the show against criticism that its over-sexed storylines are sending people the wrong message about doctors’ behaviour.
Inside Political Headlines:
- Treasury advice wrong – Cullen;
- Invest fund overseas, say advisers;
- Jane Clifton About The House: School teacher Mallard gives Smith a lesson;
- Survivor happy to be home;
- King targets food labelling;
- Government frees Tainui payment;
- Office accused of playing gatekeeper.
Editorial: Full credit to