Youth Wage – Petrol Prices – Internet Fad – Fake ID
- YOUTH WAGE: Christmas could come early for thousands of youth workers, with the Government set to announce a rise in the minimum youth wage from $4.55 an hour to $6.05.
- PETROL PRICES: Petrol prices could drop two cents a litre in the next week after a strong lift in the dollar and a fall in the crude oil prices.
- INTERNET FAD: The Internet might be no more than a passing fad for many people, according to a new study that shows it is not changing the way we live as radically as expected.
- FAKE ID: Teenagers are using school computers to make fake IDs to get into pubs, police say.
- Sex education not working, says Capill;
- NZ urged to confront past;
- PM derails proposal to buy rail line;
- Politics ‘reason’ for migration row;
- Clark and students to visit Greece.
Editorial: Shame of