Policemen Disbelieved – Dump Living – No Sparkle – William’s Adventure
- POLICEMEN DISBELIEVED: Police have referred two of their officers to the Police Complaints Authority after after judges disbelieved their evidence.
- DUMP LIVING: Poor Tongan families living on the edge of a rubbish dump should not have been provided with clean water facilities by New Zealand, Green MP Keith Locke says.
- NO SPARKLE: There will be no twinkling lights draped across the big Norfolk pine outside Premier House to enthrall children this Christmas because Prime Minister Helen Clark decided not to light up the tree this year.
- WILLIAM’S ADVENTURE: The new adventures of Prince William have included being stranded for five days on a remote Chilean beach where he was battered by freezing rain and relentless gales.
- Coalition bot rocking but far from on the rocks;
- Aussie Kiwis ‘should not get a bean’;
- ‘Whistleblower’ alert for private firms;
- Complaint to speaker.
Editorial: An end to the