EPOST NEWS MONITOR 12.01.01
The Evening Post, Friday, 12.01.01
It's land ahoy for ailing Aratere - More milk from cows? It's all in the mind - Wild goose chase after missing lorikeet - So, who's playing around then - Inside headlines - Sports lead - Editorial
It's land ahoy for ailing Aratere: Cook strait ferry Aratere will dry-docked and cut open for the complete replacement of an engine - worn out posssibly due to being overworked.
More milk from cows? It's all in the mind: The front page picture shows Chinese Qigong expert, Dong Yulan trying her art in front of an audience of cows.
Wild goose chase after missing lorikeet: A missing lorikeet is causing havoc for a Lower Hutt film production company.
Sp, who's playing a round then: A golf website has been pulled after privacy concerns were aired.
- $10 million leisure park gets nod;
- I lide, says face of anti-child abuse campaign;
- Lynx to slow down in harbour;
- French to honour Lyall Bay pilot;
- Zinny signs up for a turn at the winches;
- Chubb cash delivery may have broken rules;
- Residents fight to keep police;
- Robbey accused remanded.
Firebirds are go: Wgtn coach Vaughn Johnson is happy for his side to be a sitting duck in the Shell Trophy cricket competition.
Editorial: Better discipline will mean more points