Murdered Jogger – Early Ferry - Contact Director’s Fees
- MURDERED JOGGER: The family of Wellington woman Margaret-Lynne Baxter, who was killed while jogging on the outskirts of Hastings on Sunday, spoke last night of their “profound shock” at her death.
- EARLY FERRY: Passengers on last night’s 6.30 ferry sailing from Picton to Wellington were stunned when the Aratere pulled away from the dock 12 minutes early, leaving travellers stranded on the wharf.
- CONTACT DIRECTOR’S FEES: Contact energy’s small shareholders will be celebrating after the energy company’s withdrawal late yesterday of a controversial resolution to increase director’s fees.
- Wheel’s seem to fall off the Government when Clark’s away;
- Pathologists get extra pay to stay;
- Ruamano crew home – via Korea;
- Fire guts spa and pool centre;
- Stones and abuse greet tourist boat;
- Confidence flourishes for tourism operators;
- Embassy in limbo.
Editorial: Support, not censure.