Surgery Waiting List – Burglar Bill – Montana Shares – Klan In NZ
- SURGERY WAITING LIST: Four thousand patients have waited longer than two years to be assessed for surgery, according to a report issued today.
- BURGLAR BILL: The Government is to introduce a bill to beef up its powers to catch burglars.
- MONTANA SHARES: In the battle for Montana wines, disaffected British based bidder Allied Domecq is demanding that the Stock Exchange’s market surveillance panel reverse a waiver of a rule granted to rival bidder Lion Nathan.
- KLAN IN NZ: The Ku Klux Klan is active in New Zealand and singling out young people to spread its doctrine of racial superiority, a former Klan leader from the United States says.
- National and ACT need Dunne to make a comeback;
- Dalziel’s job safe despite payout – Clark;
- King Urged to free up pill sales;
- Gosche wants more cash to close gaps;
- Maori scorn over Clark’s Waitangi vow;
- People’s Bank before Cabinet;
- New rules to stop gypsy moths.
Editorial: Ditching the