Bunkle Controversy – Vet Strikes – Kournikova Virus - Jane Clifton About The House: Oh no, anything but THAT speech
- BUNKLE CONTROVERSY: The Thorndon cottage Phillida Bunkle says was too small to serve as a ministerial residence was home to four adults before the last election, documents produced yesterday suggest.
- VET STRIKES: Meatworks have begun preparing to stand down thousands of slaughter chain workers because of a threatened strike by government veterinarians at the end of this week.
- KOURNIKOVA VIRUS: Businesses throughout New Zealand were forced to shut their e-mail systems yesterday after being hit by a fast-spreading virus using the lure of tennis star Anna Kournikova.
- JANE CLIFTON ABOUT THE HOUSE: OH NO, ANYTHING BUT THAT SPEECH: A form of political torture that Amnesty International remains unreasonably silent about is the New Zealand Parliament’s Prime Ministerial Statement that kicks off every sitting year.
- Funds sought for Maori health agency;
- Parties waste no time attacking ‘spinster’ PM;
- Yelash files suit against Clark;
- Greens want details of bank’s structure;
- Mana Wahine party defunct.