The Christchurch Press
Otago Uni / Christchurch School of Medicine - Minister Confidence In MPs - CHCH City library - Smelly Sea Lettuce
- Otago uni / Christchurch School of Medicine: Otago University to appoint an independent barrister, according to a leaked memo to investigate the treatment of Prof. Beasley by the university.
- Minister Confidence: The Prime Minister declined to express confidence in Hobbs, Bunkle. Comments by: Sowry / Prebble
- CHCH City library: From Feb 26 Christchurch City libraries will charge $1 / book to non-Christchurch resident children. Margaret Mahy - will disadvantage the disadvantaged, Libraries manager - all about equity.
- Sea lettuce: A foul sea lettuce found in a local estuary which some blame on a nearby waste treatment plant has local businesses and users complaining.
- Firms to recruit extra staff
- PM 'knows' who made bank leak
- Landfill site development more costly than expected
- Museum in drive for $26m
- Strike hits transport operators (vets)
- Labours not forgotten you - Beyer
- Robson Rapped for comments
World: Hanson to face probe on $5.3m
Sport: Crusaders undaunted by tackle focus
Editorial: Off target (Relates to air strikes on Iraq.)