Kiwi Bank Leak – Marie Jamieson – Abstract Nudes – Lambs Dying – Of Mice And Queens – Bunkle And Hobbs
- KIWI BANK LEAK: Prime Minister Helen Clark believes she knows the identity of the top-level source who leaked commercially sensitive Kiwi bank details to the Opposition, and says that person could be named in Parliament.
- MARIE JAMIESON: Dental records will be used today to establish whether a body found behind an industrial workshop is that of a missing Auckland woman Marie Jamieson.
- ABSTRACT NUDES: An art gallery director is upset by a decision to can advertising billboards featuring abstract paintings of nude women.
- LAMBS DYING: Too many lambs are dying while being ferried across the Cook Strait, or soon after, Agriculture and Forestry Ministry officials say.
- OF MICE AND QUEENS: The Queen may be forced out of Buckingham Palace because of a plague of mice in the kitchens, it was reported yesterday.
- BUNKLE AND HOBBS: Prime Minister Helen Clark has declined to express confidence in Phillida Bunkle and Marion Hobbs, which the opposition says signals the political demise of the ministers.
Inside Political Headlines:
- PM tells off Robson for talking out of turn;
- Key witness accused of misrepresentation;
- House keeps on Margaret Smith;
- Airways Corp outbid for traffic services;
- McClay unsure over complaint.