The Christchurch Press
CYFS cash injection - Student death - Fiji - Shoaib Akhtar
CYFS CASH INJECTION Government is promising an increase in funding to CYFS, following the 133 report by Youth Court Judge Mick Brown.
STUDENT DEATH University student Ana North died after a late night highjinks in a wheelie-bin on New Zealand's steepest street.
FIJI The current military backed government was yesterday declared illegal by Fiji's court of appeal. The ruling has raised fears that it may spark racial violence similar to last year.
SHOAIB AKHTAR The Pakistani bowler accused of chucking has been send home due to fitness according to Pakistan's management.
Inside Political Stories:
- Gaps results 'difficult to measure';
- NZ to quiz France over Mururoa 'damage';
- Costing the TVNZ charter;
- Widows and solo parents still eligible;
- Commission pays $202,700 in bonuses;
- Aust, NZ to act on BSE threat;
- Govt to revisit party-hop plan.
rise, aid pours in
Sport: Refs defend aid to Blues
Editorial: Saving our children