Abuse Compo – Bombing Blunder – Peter Ellis – Home Detention
- ABUSE COMPO: More than 47,000 people claiming to have been sexually abused have received $100m in cash and counselling from ACC since 1992.
- BOMBING BLUNDER: The United States Government has been asked to urgently explain the horrific bombing blunder that killed New Zealand SAS soldier John McNutt and five others in Kuwait.
- PETER ELLIS: Convicted child abuser Peter Ellis maintained his innocence and vowed to keep fighting yesterday after his application for a pardon was declined.
- HOME DETENTION: Three convicted criminals have escaped home detention by cutting off the electronic anklets that monitor them 24 hours a day.
- Gambling link with crime revealed in prison study;
- School could free up $20,000;
- Legal aid to be revied;
- Labour contemplates waka jumping rewrite;
- Jane Clifton About The House: Foot-in-mouth spreads to Parliament.
Editorial: Half-cocked defence