Skyhawk Crash - Spouse Stoush - Police Cars - Jane Clifton About The House
- SKYHAWK CRASH: A New Zealand Air Force pilot was plucked to safety from a liferaft last night after his Skyhawk jet crashed into the sea off Western Australia.
- SPOUSE STOUSH: A bid to end a bitter feud over MPs’ spouses collapsed under a mass of accusations and counter-accusations yesterday.
- POLICE CARS: More than 400 new police cars, costing $13.2 million, will be on the roads from next week.
- JANE CLIFTON ABOUT THE HOUSE: Trevor Mallard was sorry. He was sorry at least 17 times by this column’s count.
Inside Political Headlines:
- ACC told to pay back employer over-charging;
- Bunkle keeps colleagues in dark about claims audit;
- Kiwi exposure to toxic debris confirmed;
- Pilot resignations normal, says Cullen;
- Minister refuses to withdraw Te Papa remark.
Editorial: Talked into a