EVENING POST NEWS MONITOR, 22 03 01
PM upset over dope found in King's car - Born to run - Capital gets one last look at Mir - Govt considers welfare superministry - Inside headlines - Sports elad - Editorial
PM upset over dope found in King's car: Prime Minister Helen Clark says she is greatly concerned cannabis was found in a ministerial car and says there should be a tightening of regulations governing vehicles.
Born to run: The front page pic shows Wgtn runner Sarah Christie and her new-born baby - Boston.
Capital gets one last look at Mir: A one-day delay in bringing Russian space station Mir back to earth has given Wellingtonians a last chance to see the orbiting craft.
Govt considers welfare superministry: The government is considering another massive restructuring of social welfare.
- Council lines up train partners;
- Bonemeal feed claim error no 4;
- Terralink picks up $4m in contracts;
- Wellington man killed by train;
- Court told Dash accused a suspect in 1998 arsons;
- Ageism is rife in capital;
- IRD breached privacy law;
- Shocking rape 'myths' spark teen campaign
League probes inducements for votes: One of the eight candidates running for a place on the board of New Zealand Rugby League is being investigating for offering inducements for votes.
Editorial: New jail laws have dollar each way