Parliamentary Allowances - Mir Splashdown - Air Force Resignations - Harassment Payout Link
- PARLIAMENTARY ALLOWANCES: Labour MP Marian Hobbs, cleared of wrongdoing by the auditor-general yesterday, has repaid $18,540 she claimed in parliamentary allowances.
- MIR SPLASHDOWN: At least 17 fishing boats are spread out over the area of the South Pacific where the remains of the Russian space station Mir are due to crash into the sea today.
- AIR FORCE RESIGNATIONS: Eleven senior air force engineering officers have resigned since Christmas, NZ First MP Ron mark said yesterday.
- HARASSMENT PAYOUT LINK: A personal grievance case taken against Creative NZ chief executive Elizabeth Kerr was linked in Parliament yesterday to sexual harassment.
Inside Political Headlines:
- Adoption inquiry told of ‘lost generation’ of Maori babies;
- Strategy the same in all but name – Maharey;
- Questions about Koreans in Housing NZ homes;
- $3m in research grants paid to PM’s husband;
- Care staff get search powers.
Editorial: Switch to SM