Drunk In Charge - Beehive Rennovations - Winz Commuter - Quarantine Haul - Jane Clifton About The House
- DRUNK IN CHARGE: Opposition MPs are demanding that Speaker Jonathan Hunt name the MPs he says have been unable to recall what they said after attending functions.
- BEEHIVE RENNOVATIONS: Beehive staff have been sent home early because of excessive noise and dust caused by the refurbishment of the building.
- WINZ COMMUTER: A Work and Income employee has racked up air fares worth $13,000 commuting between Wellington and Dunedin in the past year.
- QUARANTINE HAUL: Quarantine staff confiscated 8.5 tonnes of meat and poultry products and 1.8 tonnes of seeds from people entering New Zealand last year.
- JANE CLIFTON ABOUT THE HOUSE: Civil servants have had plenty of golden handshakes, but till now, it was thought that only Lodge members had secret handshakes.
- Bill to tax farmers scrapped;
- Insiders face tough new laws;
- Call to name MPs who kept air points;
- Easter trading sparks timidity claim;
- Illicit arms a growing threat in South Pacific.
In the name of the