Qantas Buy – Bogus Kiwi Meat – Jane Clifton About The House – Chinese Pilot Dangerous
- QANTAS BUY: Qantas Airways was likely to introduce new aircraft and scrap some services if it bought its New Zealand namesake, industry analysts said yesterday.
- BOGUS KIWI MEAT: MAF has moved to stop unscrupulous traders in countries with mad cow disease from labelling their meat as coming from New Zealand.
- JANE CLIFTON ABOUT THE HOUSE: Parliament always gets a bit queasy on the rare occasions when one of its members has rubbed shoulders with the powerful overseas.
- CHINESE PILOT DANGEROUS: The Chinese pilot presumed dead after a midair collision with a US spy plane had flown dangerously close to American aircraft before and was known as a hazard, Pentagon officials said yesterday.
- Easter trading gets the nod;
- South Africa to open mission;
- Clark insists welfare pact id a ‘win win’;
- Campaigner dies serving cause;
- Exodus of MPs as recess begins;
- Memorial takes shape.
Editorial: Migration deal an