Cervical Cancer – CIT Closure – Yellow Fever Mozzies
- CERVICAL CANCER: Women whose cervical cancer was not diagnosed are suing retired Gisborne pathologist Michael Bottrill and the health Ministry.
- CIT CLOSURE: More than 90 jobs are to go when the Central Institute of Technology in Upper Hutt is closed under plans announced by the Government yesterday.
- YELLOW FEVER MOZZIES: An extensive trapping programme is underway at Auckland ports after the discovery in a rubbish skip of larvae from an exotic mosquito believed to be a potential carrier of the deadly yellow and dengue fevers.
- Price rises predicted in wake of merger;
- Lack of compo unfair – witness A;
- Crown immunity could change under new law;
- More children in care;
- Treasury labels Kiwi bank a moral hazard;
- PM ventures into Asian minefield.
Editorial: Reining in a