Human Cloning – Biggs Arrested – MPs' CD Collections – Waitara Shooting
- HUMAN CLONING: The Government is working on melding two proposed laws in an urgent bid to stop New Zealand doctors cloning humans.
- BIGGS ARRESTED: Britain’s Great Train Robber Ronnie Biggs ended 35 years on the run yesterday when a private jet brought him back to London from Brazil, where Scotland Yard arrested him.
- MPS' CD COLLECTIONS: National MP Georgina Te Heuheu knows all about Led Zeppelin and Van Morrison, but has not heard of popular Kiwi rockers Fur Patrol.
- WAITARA SHOOTING: The Policeman who shot Stephen Wallace, of Waitara, will not give evidence at the coroner’s inquest unless toe Wallace family drops plans to lay private criminal charges, according to the officer’s lawyer, Susan Hughes.
- Toddler’s social worker inexperienced;
- PM expects Australia to understand air decision;
- Taranaki land settlement on hold;
- East Timor peacekeeping duties maybe extended;
- Trade increases with Singapore;
- JPs want quick response.
Editorial: Head in the