EVENING POST, NEWS MONITOR, 09 05 01
SCHOOL'S out for good - Rivalry will be a problem - students - Bunkle hinted at legal action over ruling - Inside headlines - Sports lead - Editorial
Schools out for good: Wainuiomata will lose half it's schools by the end of the year in the biggest ever reshuffle of schools in New Zealand.
Rivalry will be a problem: Parkway College students arriving at school this morning were still in shock after last night's announcement that their school may merge with 'rival' Wainuiomata College.
Bunkle hinted at legal action over ruling: Alliance list MP Phillida Bunkle hinted at legal action after the Wgtn Registrar of Electors initially found the Mp had wrongly enrolled in Wellington Central.
- Council sidetracked from Oriental Bay sand debate;
- We'll restore strike jets;
- Ohakea could open runway to civilan use
- Pupils doc shows Porirua's smiles;
- Stolen loot dazzles police;
- Cash crisis spurs cry for health help;
- Health board defers decision on land;
- Capital bucks naked play trend;
- Shower of success for Rain culminates in Cannes sale;
- More cash given for green work
Ease up or no cup -Blackadder: New Zealand will not win the next World Cup unless demands are eased by changing the format of a relentless rugby year, says All Black captain Todd Blackadder
Editorial: Going it alone a big defence risk for New Zealand;
A blow, but not the end