Student Plagiarism - Mark Nicks Parts - Homepage Virus - Employment Battle - Jane Clifton About The House
- STUDENT PLAGIARISM: Nineteen Victoria University law students face allegations of cheating, in what may be the biggest plagiarism investigation at the university, after several similar assignments were handed in.
- MARK NICKS PARTS: NZ First MP Ron Mark has admitted “nicking” parts from Australian army trucks while taking part in a defence exercise in Australia.
- HOMEPAGE VIRUS: Telecom’s Xtra Internet service started filtering for the “Homepage” virus at 4.30pm yesterday and within half an hour had netted 2500 cases.
- EMPLOYMENT BATTLE: A Wellington woman whose membership of the stock exchange was terminated when she took time off to look after her new-born child has won her first victory in an 18-month battle.
- JANE CLIFTON ABOUT THE HOUSE: Parliament’s daily question time is becoming just that: a time for questions, but not a great place to get answers.
Inside Political Headlines:
- PM steps in to soothe ruffled greens;
- Anzac tradition flouted, Aussies say;
- Uncertainty over future;
- TVNZ chairman and executives at odds;
- Bunkle’s home queries hindered, papers show.
Editorial: Time to cut the red