Jobs For The Girls – Fashion Week – Settlement – Hit And
Run – Hospital Injuries
- JOBS FOR THE GIRLS: Prime Minister Helen Clark told the Wellington Women Lawyers Association this week that the Cabinet appointment and honours committee was rejecting nominations if women were not adequately represented.
- FASHION WEEK: Six Kiwi fashion designers celebrated their success at Australian Fashion Week last night.
- SETTLEMENT: Jenny Shipley is demanding Helen Clark reimburse any cost to the taxpayer after a confidential out-of-court settlement for wrongly calling an Auckland actor a murderer.
- HIT AND RUN: Police say they have found no evidence that a car which killed a Lower Hutt woman braked.
- HOSPITAL INJURIES: Medical injuries causing disability or death affected 1 in 10 patients admitted to hospital, but at least one third are preventable, researchers have found.
- Bank governor’s role backed;
- TVNZ staff ask chairman for explanation;
- Jane Clifton About The House: Wheel and deal for NZ;
- Alliance reassures Labour on defence shakeup support;
- McCormick finds an ally: Peters hot on towies too.
Editorial: Give thanks for