Liquor Tax – Damaged 767 – Sex Attack
- LIQUOR TAX: The treasury is considering a plan to reap substantially more tax from drinkers to offset the costs of alcohol misuse, especially among the young.
- DAMAGED 767: Flights for hundreds of Air NZ passengers were delayed or cancelled at the weekend because of emergency checks after part of a wing flap fell off a Boeing 767 as it was about to land in Auckland.
- SEX ATTACK: Another attack on a woman in central Wellington has prompted Mayor Mark Blumsky to call for fast tracking of plans to introduce surveillance cameras.
Inside Political Headlines:
- Fickle voters could foil Alliance’s re-election strategy;
- Student debt tops $4 billion;
- Gunfire disrupts celebration;
- Veteran fights to find his Crete heroes;
- Kelly first NZ MP to visit N Korea;
- Boag 3-1 up after Southland win.
Editorial: Junket pure and