Loans To Prisoners – Dairy Season – Diesel On Thursday – Fishermen Take Risk – Big Butts – Sick Captain
- LOANS TO PRISONERS: The Government has extended the student loans scheme to prison inmates for the first time.
- DAIRY SEASON: The average dairy farmer is getting a gross pay rise of about $100,000 in the bumper production season just winding up, the Dairy Board’s payout announcement shows.
-DIESEL ON THURSDAY: Stranded commercial fishermen will have to wait till Thursday before marinas have clean diesel.
- FISHERMEN TAKE RISK: Some fishermen have set out to sea from Napier with suspect diesel fuel they know could affect their engines.
- BIG BUTTS: Research shows bigger bottoms on women are a sign of good health.
- SICK CAPTAIN: A sick Air NZ captain turned a Boeing 737-300 around and headed back to Wellington during a flight to Sydney yesterday afternoon.
- Reservations on TVNZ plans – Clark;
- Cannabis inquiry focuses on decriminalisation;
- Air force rejects Skyhawk report;
- Clark defends secrecy of Yelash settlement;
- Minister backs dental week;
- Hopes for super agreement on borrowed time;
- Judge rejects bid to stop sale.
Editorial: Smart alec