EVENING POST NEWS MONITOR, 30 05 01
Mystery fires curly delivery - DWI boss has her day in court - Surprise reactions to Census - Body found in cemetary - Inside headlines - Sports lead - Editorial
Mystery fires curly delivery: Apologise or resign - that's the ultimatum Wellington mayoral challenger John Morrison has delivered to Mayor Mark Blumsky and deputy Mayor Kerry Prendergast.
DWI boss has her day in court: Embattled Dept of Work and Income boss Christine Rankin was at the first open court hearing today to determine right to have her damages case against the Crown heard in the Employment court.
Surprise reaction to Census: The latest census figures have produced unexpected reactions - Hutt politicians are upbeat while Kapiti leaders are not.
Body found in cemetary: A man's body was found under branches at Taita cemetary this morning.
- Karori neighbours in spin;
- PM not impressed by CNN network errors;
- Cannabis law inquiry starts;
- Eyes, noses, sprinklers for tunnels;
- Street's lovers to tour NZ;
- Health boards warn of deficits;
- "Trust me: It is magnificent";
- Fishing boat remains lost
Sports lead: Tiatia rubbishes French connection
Editorial: 'Mystery' puts early runs on the board;
New skirmish in NZ skies