Health Pay Rises – Kaimanawa Horses – Power Customers - Skyhawks
HEALTH PAY RISES: Hospital bosses have received pay rises of up to $16,775 a year in health sector restructuring – even as some hospitals consider surgery cuts.
KAIMANAWA HORSES: Homes have been found for 71 of the 98 Kaimanawa wild horses rounded up in the Conservation Department’s latest cull.
POWER CUSTOMERS: Power companies are within their rights to refuse to take on customers, the consumers institute says.
SKYHAWKS: NZ air force skyhawks have been forced to make 41 emergency landings during the past 12 months, it was confirmed yesterday after an incident in Australia.
Inside Political headlines:
- Harre forced to bow to Anderton;
- Jane Clifton About The House: Laila has Opposition licking chops;
- Burton delves into Meridian ad debate;
- Children’s role to get more muscle;
- Death queries for Horomia;
- Bill aims to end Enza dominance.
Editorial: And now for the