Christine Rankin – Fiji Murders – Post Board
CHRISTINE RANKIN: “I would never stand up and lie,” State Services Commissioner Michael Winteringham declared yesterday after conceding he kept the full truth from MPs about plans to sack Christine Rankin.
FIJI MURDERS: The murders of Fiji Red Cross Director John Scott and his New Zealand partner, Gregory Scrivener, were politically motivated and linked to homophobia, Mr Scrivener’s family said yesterday.
POST BOARD: An axe hangs over the NZ Post board after the Government was forced yesterday to step into a damaging row between board members.
Inside Political Headlines:
- 2000 old employment disputes unresolved;
- Surgeons refuse to work after equipment fails;
- Tertiary plan lacks support;
- Admission astonishes Kidd;
- Mercury price strategy makes sense – Minister;
- New NZ envoy to Solomons;
- Funding for relief aid.