Horomia’s Condemned House – Collins Assault – Race Riots
– Headless Body
HOROMIA’S CONDEMNED HOUSE: Officials have moved a family away from a Tologa Bay house administered by Maori Affairs Minister Parekura Horomia which is condemned as unfit for human habitation and a fire risk.
COLLINS ASSAULT: Talks are being held at the All Black camp in Palmerston North last night as the team get to the bottom of allegations that No 8 Jerry Collins has been involved in a second assault in Wellington.
RACE RIOTS: Asian and white youths armed with petrol bombs and baseball bats clashed with police in the industrial city of Bradford yesterday as northern England suffered a renewed outbreak of race rioting.
HEADLESS BODY: Police have begun a homicide investigation after the discovery of a badly decomposed, headless body in a bush area near Silverstream, Upper Hutt, yesterday.
Inside Political Headlines:
- Cullen’s super: the risk and the opportunity;
- Trade slap to Canada could earn NZ millions;
- Letter returned years later;
- Landlords face hefty penalties;
- PM not judging public servants;
- Thai PM didn’t want to bother NZ – aide;
- Primary teachers, principals settle.
Editorial: Bad apple manoeuvres.