Lundy Murders – Registered Cats – Hairy, Not Horny – Morris Model Smoker
LUNDY MURDERS: Mark Lundy owed $2 million on a land deal at the time of the brutal killings of his wife and daughter last year, the preliminary hearing of murder charges against him was told in Palmerston North yesterday.
REGISTERED CATS: People who own cats should have to register them, an Australian based biosecurity expert said yesterday.
HAIRY, NOT HORNY: Excessively hairy women do not necessarily have a high libido, myth-busting Waikato researchers have found.
MORRIS MODEL SMOKER: Cannabis-smoking former youth affairs minister Deborah Morris says she longed to light up at Parliament during her three years in politics.
Inside Political Headlines:
- Stance on Air NZ softening;
- Nats scrap over sale of navy ‘lemon’;
- Refuge to raise awareness with photos;
- Tax plan ‘bereft of principle;
- Funding approved for conservation forum;
- Bribery revelation angers Clark;
- Slater says he can win.
Editorial: Stub out the ASH zealots.